There are lots of exciting things happening right now;
- First off a big thank you to everyone who made Open Farm Day a success. Special thanks to the people who open their farms and businesses to the public and the volunteers who organized the suppers.
- In case you missed it Travel MB is offering experiential tourism workshops this year. You can get more info here. (Note: The first workshop is Oct 17 – 20 in Riding Mountain)
- The MLCC announced this spring that they are rewriting the regulations regarding wineries and micro-breweries. This represents a great opportunity for agri/culinary tourism in the province. Watch for more details coming soon.
- Save the date for the Manitoba Direct Farm Marketing conference, happening March 9 & 10, in Gimli.
- Lastly get out and enjoy the nice weather while it lasts. Go check out some of your fellow agritourism operators or check your regional tourism sites for what going on.